Turkish Feast - 19th August
Continuing our theme of special wednesday evening menus, we invite you and your friends to join us on the evening of 19th August for a Turkish Feast!
Arrive any time between 6:00pm and 7:30pm. Wine and other drinks will be available with last orders at 9pm.
Or if you are unable to join us in person, the the special menu will be available to order for takeaway or local delivery on the night.
The Meze selection
Pitta & dips
- Dolma: stuffed vine leaf or courgette or tomato (vegan, GF)
- Kofte: red lentil, cracked wheat , pepper paste & herbs (vegetarian)
- Borek: various pastries and fillings eg. aubergine, feta parsley, spinach ricotta (vegetarian)
- Felafel & Humus: (vegan, GF)
- Imam bayildi: baby aubergine topped with roasted vegetables (GF, vegan)
- Pilaki: red kidney beans, carrots, celery, potato; or aubergine stew (GF, vegan)
- Aubergine rolls: capers, olives, mozzarella, breadcrumbs, sun-dried tomato (vegeterian)
- Sweet potato Mucver: sweet potato, seeds, rice, spices, corriander (vegan, GF)
(exact selection on your platter will depend on the number of people on the table and those selecting vegetarian/vegan options).
- Şiş kebab: lamb cubes & vegetables on skewers - bite size
- Köfte: turkish-style beef burgers
- Tavuk: marinated chicken breasts
- Chicken wings: marinated & glazed
You will receive a portion of each of the meats, served with: Basmati rice with vermiccelli or sesame seeds; Bulgur & green lentil pilav; Çoban salata (Tomato, onion, cucumber, parsley).
For vegetarians and vegans, there will be Haloumi (vegan version available) and vegetable versions of the Şiş kebab along with the side dishes.
A combination of Baklava, Kadayif and fruit.
Normal price would be £35/person, but thanks to the Government's "Eat Out to Help Out" scheme, you only pay £25!
Vegetarian/Vegan/Gluten-free options available - please request when booking.